Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So sweet (Time flies)


This picture makes my heart ache -- but in a good, happy way. This was the first morning at home after Cal was born. Lola was so fascinated by him. She'd just sit up by him and giggle at his tiny ears and tiny nose, his fuzzy hair. It was fun watching her learn about this new little guy. She's been a great big sister. That little onesie that Cal's wearing was always my favorite. I'm not really sure why, but I loved it. I think bc it was so different from the clothes I was used to. Lola's never been one to wear loads of pink and such, but I remember doing his first load of laundry and just sort of laughing about how everything was brown/blue/green/gray. I feel so blessed to have two wonderful, happy, healthy kids. It's something I never take for granted.

No comments: