Monday, August 16, 2010

Projects


Here's a peek at a project I'm working on. The paint chips are really just a cruel tease for the time being bc I can't/don't want to paint anything in this house. It's just inspiration for when this house sells....
I feel like I'm somewhat in a lockdown these days. I've lived for almost 7 months without having a single photo/snapshot displayed ANYWHERE, half of my kitchen in storage, half of my craft supplies in storage, almost half of my closet in storage, the kids' toys are always picked up, very rarely -if ever- a dish is left in the sink, counters are shined, carpet is vacuummed, and I sweep the tile floor at least 3 times a day. All because I cannot count the number of times I've gotten a call from a realtor who wants to show our house within the next 10-15 minutes. It's made me a crazy woman for cleanliness! I've never asked them to wait or come another day. I've now made it through winter, spring, and summer. We have no idea where we'll be moving once our house does sell, but wherever it is, I plan on being prepared and am always thinking of things I want to do in the "new" house. This peek are things for Lola's room. It'll be fun!

No comments: