Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ham (Cal)


It's safe to say that Cal is a ham. Not just bc of his layers of lovable chub, but in personality. He's kind of getting in this "bad" habit of fake smiling/grimacing when I get my camera out. That's it above.
Even when we are simply playing with Lola's toy camera, he stops to give us his goofy grimace. Then, once the pretend picture is taken, he hightails it over to look at the pretend picture on the back of her pretend camera. She always tells him, "Ooooh, that's a good one." Their imaginations are crazy!
So, it's kind of becoming obvious that he enjoys getting his picture taken. At least most of the time anyway. I try to capture them doing everyday things, you know, and kind of blend into the background. Nope. Once he spots the camera he has to start "smiling" and rush over to see himself on the little screen on the back of my camera. Ham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, that smile is completely phony lol..............but I love it!