Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Boy (Cal)


Last week I posted a picture of Cal first thing in the morning; a morning in which he was not so happy. Those days are rare, but not unheard of. I usually leave him in his bed for a while after he wakes up bc he's so content to blab to himself and roll around in bed. However, if Beezy pops in and then leaves, that's what really sets him off. He prefers that she stay in there and throw random objects into bed with him. But heaven forbid she leave the room after a few seconds, bc he gets nuts!

These are the pics that show him being his usual self. So happy. I love him so much! His little eyes are always a tiny big puffy first thing in the morning. I also think he looks so cute with his little undershirt. I feel weird referring to it as a "wife-beater." We'll go with "muscle undershirt." That sounds a little better for a 1-year-old.



1 comment:

amanda torres said...

The 'muscle tee' was the first thing I noticed. Too funny!