Friday, September 3, 2010

Dog bowls (Cal)

Both of my kids have gone through a phase of being thoroughly impressed with Izzy's food and water bowls. Lola did it; now Cal's into it. At least Cal has gotten past the phase of eating the dog food. Nowadays he just likes to fiddle with the little pieces; sometimes he likes to hand-feed Izzy and other times he likes to drop them in her water...you just never know. It's a little gross, but I don't think it's too big of a deal. As long as he's not eating it, I'm fine....



...until the water starts to get everywhere. I don't mind him getting wet, but our patio gets extremely slippery when wet. I don't know how many times I've almost fallen. And, since Cal's already cracked his head HARD on wet concrete at the pool, I gotta watch him. This is him after I shut his party down. Poor kid.


But he recovers quickly. He loves to run around barefoot in the yard, so he was fine.

1 comment:

AshleyAnn said...

On behalf of all your blog readers I would like to kindly request that you stop posting peeks of fabric, records and other goodies and start posting what you are making!!!!