Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wake Up!!!

The kids usually take their naps at the same time. Last week, Cal was up quite a bit earlier than Lola. He wanted her to wake up! He'd play in his room for a bit while I folded laundry, then I'd go to check on him and catch him in her room trying to wake her up. Didn't work.



However, he quickly realized that as long as she was sleeping, he had free reign over all of her toys. He liked that, so he played a while.


After a bit longer, I peeked in again and this is what he was doing. "Reading" her new Yo Gabba Gabba! book.



"Sssshhhhh,"....(that's his version anyway)


He tried tickling her feet. He'd say, "tick, tick." She wouldn't budge.


Later he found my phone and took it back to her room with him. He sat in her chair playing with my phone for a while longer.


He got bored with that and decided to crawl back up on her bed and stab her with a toy. Still nothing.
Then, finally, after about 10 more minutes she woke up. He was so glad to see his Lola awake!

3 comments:

AshleyAnn said...

Those are awesome!

amanda torres said...

Love it! Your kids are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love his story!! So Sweet