Monday, September 29, 2008

Tiffany & Co.


Above: Remember the scene in Sweet Home Alabama when Reese Witherspoon's boyfriend blind-folded her and took her to Tiffany's when he wanted to propose to her? This is the Tiffany's it all happened at! She came in from the alleyway in the back of the store and stepped into this area on the first floor. I took this pic from almost the exact spot she would have been in. I thought I recognized it, but I asked a salesman just to be sure and he confirmed it! I love that movie, so that's why I thought this was kinda neat!

3 comments:

Justin said...

LAME

Jamie said...

Well, it's my blog and I can talk about whatever I want to!!!!!

Jamie said...

If you think my Tiffany's post is lame, you'll really like my dish soap post. :) It's all about recycling and vinegar. Oh, yeah!