Monday, September 29, 2008

Back from NYC

Above: The view of Manhattan from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building looking north. Bryant Park is the patch of green in the center of the picture. You can see the shadow of the ESB in the center of the bottom of the picture. I didn't realize that at the time I took this pic -- but cool!

We got in late last night from our week in New York City. We had much fun, however, it rained the last two days we were there. And, in a city where it's easiest to get around by walking for the most part, that made it a little yucky to deal with. I LOVE NYC. It's just so busy and there's literally nothing you can't find there. I was glad to get home, though, bc I missed KJ and Bee so much! I swear she's grown a foot and is talking up a storm compared to when I left her on Monday!
We were so busy the whole time that we were there, so I'm just going to post some highlights of the trip later.
"There's no place like home...."

No comments: