Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crixus



Meet the newest member of our family. Meet Crixus. He's not our pup, though. He's my brother's. Lola likes him as long as he's in his crate. Cal wants in the crate. He likes the puppy except for when he jumps up on him and they're eye-to-eye.

Justin, I know this second picture will make you crazy. You're super protective of that dog! I know you hated leaving him in his cage just to keep my kids happy. And, no matter what you think, they were not "stabbing" him as you claimed.



He's so cute. And what a good little dog! He didn't even have an accident while we were there. I was all planned to clean up dog pee while I cleaned the rest of the house -- but nope! He must be a genius to already be getting the hang of potty training. ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surpised you were even able to get this many pics considering how he charged the camera everytime you pointed it at him.