Monday, October 25, 2010

Cheater pumpkin cookies

Lolabee loves to bake. She loves to help out in the kitchen, period. I bought these cookies to bake simply because they're easy to just open, throw on a pan, and bake. I knew she could do it all by herself. Plus, they are delicious. Granted, in about 2 days they've hardened into disks that could break your teeth, so we have to throw away what's not already eaten.


So, I let her loose, and she was thrilled to be "in charge."



And, as all good bakers know, you must stop halfway through preparing your snacks to make funny faces at your mama.




Every season, I think these little cookies are so cute. I'm intrigued with the way they're able to make the dough with the designs smooshed into the centers. I'd like to watch that Unwrapped on the Food Network. Before & after. Yum!
Thanks Beezy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had one of those pumpkin cookies, they look delicious, Lola will be a great cook like her mama some day even if she uses premade dough.

Anonymous said...

Her faces are hilarious. What a nerd lol