Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silly Sandals

It cracks me up when little kids smoosh their toes to the end of their sandals and then kinda "grip" the edge with their toes. For years I would laugh about this when I'd see a kid doing it. I don't know why it strikes me as so funny, but it just does. Well, now, here's my child doing it. LOL These were pics taken of Lola after a hard evening of playing outside with family at her Aunt Krista's birthday party. It was hot outside well into the evening when these pics were taken and, as you can see, Lola found a way to cool herself off in the second pic: Just dump the whole cup of ice water on yourself and then just relish in it...





Below: I like how tiny Bee looks sitting next to Kendall.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ahh...that is a sweet picture! She was definitely active that day, you can tell by the sweat on her face!

amanda torres said...

That is such a great pic of daddy and daughter!