Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's baaaaack!!!

I love Casa Bonita! And it's back! No more Casa Viva, but the real deal! Casa Bonita has been a place that I've loved since I was a kid. I'm not saying it's the best food, but there's just something so nostalgic about being there and raising that little flag for more food (which I believe every restaurant should do)...the sopapillas...the game room...FREE queso! Love it all! I remember back in the early '80s in first grade, Mrs. Taylor's class, and just waiting for school to let out for the weekend bc that evening my mom, dad, and little brother were going to Casa Bonita! I specifically remember parking on the north side of the building and walking up to the big pinkness and being absolutely thrilled to be there. It was a huge thing for me back then! I can't wait to take Lola there bc there's nothing I enjoy more than starting new family traditions and now maybe Casa Bonita can be something fun for her too.

No comments: